Carpets are one the most widely used elements for dressing up homes and bringing comfort and warmth to the interiors. Carpet faces heavy traffic and likely to get dirt, dust or stains. They require regular cleaning and maintenance to keep them fresh and hygienic. Cleaning your carpet does not only create an aesthetically pleasing look, it also increases the lifespan of flooring.
When we are discussing about cleaning of carpet regularly, it is natural to have a question in your mind, who will do it? Whether I do it myself or shall I choose a Professional Carpet Cleaning Company? Let me put in front of you few facts which will help you to make a right decision.
Professional Carpet Cleaning:
There are certain reasons to choose a professional cleaning company:
- They are equipped with latest machinery and techniques to get the toughest jobs done easily.
- They can deal with different situations easily as they are experienced.
- They can allocate a dedicated time frame to complete your job.
- The equipment used by professionals are portable and have extraction power.
- They know how to use cleaning agents, and also know the differences in carpet construction and fibers.
- Many cleaning companies work as per your flexible schedules.
Do It Yourself (DIY) Carpet Cleaning:
Do it yourself (DIY) carpet cleaning is approach is something like a trial and error method. An individual might not be able to complete task as effectively as compared to a professional.
You should try DIY carpet cleaning in following circumstances:
- You have sufficient time to do it.
- You are aware of proper cleaning methods.
- You are equipped with powerful cleaning tools.
- You are aware of different circumstances that might occur during cleaning job.
You may buy or rent a cleaning machine and do the job yourself. But most rental units will not clean your carpet fully and may actually even end up damaging your carpet. Most of the rental units can only get minor stains out of your carpet and not capable to remove pet stains because pet stains go deep into carpet. Rental units don’t have the power to extract the cleaning solution from the carpet fast enough, as it can actually damage the carpet due to over wetting. If you are not an expert you will finally end up the job by investing more time and money!