3 Rooms + Hallway Carpets up to 35 sqm
Steam Cleaned & Deodorized just for $66*.
GET THIS DEAL NOW!
Carpet Cleaning Company Melbourne
When you begin to notice your carpet smell, looking old, or dirty, then you need to clean it. This is not like the regular vacuuming; you need the help of a professional carpet cleaning Melbourne service. Experts carpet services are time-saving, simple, improve comfort, and extend the life of your carpet. Carpet cleaning Melbourne use high-quality equipment in combination with steam cleaning to deliver exclusive service. We also provides same day carpet cleaning service.
Why Choose A Professional Carpet Cleaning Melbourne?
Hiring expert carpet steam cleaning service is the best decision you can ever make. You don’t have the knowledge, experience, or capacity to work on carpets, so your best bet is to leave it to the professionals. Also, You can avoid accident while cleaning. Our well trained cleaners focus on safety and prevention while cleaning.
Carpet cleaning takes time to complete if you go the DIY way. You’ll be struggling with the equipment because you’re not familiar with it. Professional carpet cleaning Melbourne like Oz cleaning solutions have gone through specialized training in dealing with every type of carpets. Once they set their eyes on your carpet they know precisely what to do and how much time it will take them to complete the work. Focus on your career or job and leave the carpet cleaning to the people who understand it and are ready to commit themselves to your satisfaction.
Deep Cleaning and Your Health
Your carpets are full of germs, bacteria, mold, and other pathogens that can cause sickness to you and your family. The only way to get rid of them is through carpet steam cleaning done through a very intricate procedure that reaches deep into the carpet fabrics. This can only be done using the high caliber carpet cleaning equipment.
Commercial Grade Machinery
Carpet cleaning Melbourne make use of commercial grade equipment, like the Truckmount machinery and commercial grade portable. The mechanism delivers cleaning through hot water extraction and gets up to 60 horsepower. Hot water extraction makes carpet cleaning more efficient and thorough.
Steam Cleaning and Dry Cleaning
Customers can choose between steam cleaning and dry cleaning for their carpets. The best carpet cleaning Melbourne make use of steam cleaning and dry cleaning to deliver compelling and superb finish.
One of the advantages of hiring professional carpet cleaning service in Melbourne is their experience and professionalism. The expert in carpet cleaning have technicians with decades of experience dealing with different kinds of clients and cleaning various brands of carpet materials like polyester, polypropylene, wool, etc. The technicians have multiple certifications, and many clients in and around Melbourne can testify to their quality service.
Prolong the Life of the Carpet
There are different types of carpets and carpet styles. Some are loop pile, while other are plush, Saxony, and frieze. Their difference in structure also mean you have to come up with different methods to clean and care for them. Oz cleaning solutions have an understanding of all types of carpets, and they approach the cleaning using unique techniques every time. This makes your carpets last longer than they should. People who clean their carpets on by themselves end up reducing the lifespan of the carpets and spend more money replacing them.
Remove Tough Stains and Spots
Tough spots and stains remain one of the biggest problems when cleaning carpets. Kool-Aid, coffee, blood, and ink, are impossible to remove without damaging the carpet, unless you are a professional. Same day carpet cleaning service in Melbourne have expertise in removing these stains and bringing your carpet back to purity and innocence. Expert cleaning also guarantees improved air quality, prevent mold growth, and eliminate the impact of allergies.
Customer Love ❤️ Our Service
I had carpet cleaning booked weeks ahead with a different company. They showed & couldn't do the job due to 2nd floor apartment and no lifts - although I had declared this on booking. Same scenario with the 2nd company. OZ cleaning helped me out on short notice on a Sunday evening. Kamal was wonderful
Their prices are great, I got the special - $66 for 35 sqm, then $3 per sqm after that, they did a good clean and finished the job in under an hour. The man arrived on time as well . Will book them next move.
it was an amazing experience to deal with this company. cleaning job is perfectly done by saggy. thanks guys.
Thank you for the thorough job you have done with our carpet cleaning. Our carpets smell fresh, look great and you have removed some very heavy stains in many different areas. We couldn’t be happier.
Difference Between Steam Cleaning and Dry Cleaning
Stain Removal – If you have tough stains like coffee, blood, or urine in your carpet the best option for you is steam cleaning. The hot water used in steam cleaning goes deep into the carpet to extract the stain before the machine sucks up the water.
Time For Drying – Dry cleaning is best if you want the carpet to be ready for use as soon as possible. Dry cleaning uses less water, which makes the carpet dry up between 1 and 2 hours. Steam cleaning leaves the carpet wet. After cleaning, it will take at least 4 to 8 hours before the carpet is ready for use.
Healthy Cleaning – Steam cleaning is a more vigorous cleaning compared to dry cleaning because it goes deep into the carpet and makes use of less cleaning solvents. This makes it the better option when cleaning carpets in houses with little children, schools, hospitals, childcare center, and seniors care centers.
Oz Cleaning Solutions Unique Approach
Every cleaning business has their methods for providing quality cleaning service for their customers. Oz cleaning solutions utilizes a unique approach that delivers quality results all the time. Some of the Techniques they use include:
- Inspecting, preparing and vacuuming the area to get it ready for work and to eliminate loose soil, pet hair, etc.
- Use of highly skilled technicians with many years of experience handling carpet cleaning.
- Removing stain using carpet solution that is safe for children and pets.
- The company also offer stain protection so that the carpet will need less maintenance and last for a long time.
- Using hot water extraction and deodorizers to ensure deep cleaning and a healthier carpet cleaning result.
Carpet Cleaning Melbourne Packages
Oz cleaning solutions offer different kinds of carpet cleaning packages depending on your need and budget. You can book for the standard clean perfect for maintenance clean every six months. If you have carpet that has not been cleaned for more than six months your best option is the deluxe carpet dry cleaning package. Super deluxe cleaning package is the perfect option for those who want to give their carpet an entirely new life. It offers all the benefits including scrubbing carpet with rotary scrubber, deodorizing, and sanitizing.
Professional carpet cleaning Melbourne is all you need for all your cleaning needs, be it in the home, office, commercial building, or hospital. They clean all types of carpets and carpet styles including Acrylic, Cotton, Nylon, Plush, Saxony, Textured, and Olefin. They also offer quick and efficient customer service, no hidden or extra charges, and the best-trained technicians you can find.
Maintenance/Refresher clean. Recommended every 6 months,Not recommended for stained or light colored carpets.
Carpet Steam Cleaning with Hot Water Extraction Systems
Pre Spray Carpet Cleaning Solution
For Carpet with medium to heavy soiling or stains or light colored carpet not been cleaned since 6 months.
Pre Vacuum Carpet Area
Pre Spray Heavy Carpet Cleaning Solution
Carpet Steam Cleaning with Hot Water Extraction System
Super Deluxe Clean
For Carpet with very heavy soiling and stains, it will probably give your carpet a new life.
Pre Spray Heavy Carpet Cleaning Solution
Pre Vacuum Carpet Area
Scrubbing Carpet with Rotary Scrubber
Carpet Steam Cleaning with Hot Water Extraction System
Deodorising & Sanitizing
Revive Your Home or Office with Our Carpet Steam Cleaning in Melbourne
As the most-used furnishing in a residence or commercial setting, your floor often traps dirt and other pollutants, leading to a dirty environment that builds up over time. OZ Carpet Cleaning’s services include carpet steam cleaning in Melbourne that rejuvenate your floors, resulting in cleaner surrounding air.
What You Can Expect From OZ Carpet Cleaning Regarding a Steam Carpet Cleaner in Melbourne
Cleaning often seems like a never-ending chore that takes up your spare time. Why not leave it to our experienced team to get your residence or work-place squeaky clean?
- Extensive training and experience as carpet steam cleaners in Melbourne enable us to complete each project thoroughly. Over five years in the industry has expanded our knowledge to effectively rid carpets, tiles, and upholstery of built-up dirt and grime. Vacuuming and wiping surfaces may look clean, but it is merely cleaning the surface of your area. Our techniques provide a meticulous deep clean that removes stubborn stains and dust build-up from hard-to-reach places.
- Unfortunately, cleaning is a task that needs continuous attention, and many home and business owners simply don’t have the time to repeatedly clean for hours on end. It makes sense to hire carpet cleaners in Melbourne to keep your area consistently spotless and save you the hassle. Scheduling our carpet cleaning services in Melbourne ensures a regularly clean home or office that may require fewer visits in the long run.
- Apart from being aesthetically pleasing, a clean environment keeps sickness at bay for your family and co-workers. A dirty area can quickly become a breeding ground for bacteria and mould that pose serious health risks for the inhabitants. Our services also include sanitising specific areas to stop the spread of viruses.
- A dirty, unorganised home or office kills productivity and can increase your stress levels. Making use of our services means you can make the most of your time and not waste your weekends, ensuring your space is sufficiently clean. Our team will not get in your way and will treat your building with care.
Background to the Development of Professional Carpet Cleaning in Melbourne
Your carpet receives direct foot traffic, which adds dirt to general wear and tear. High traffic areas like hallways and entranceways will naturally deteriorate quicker than areas under beds or couches. Deep carpet cleaning will restore each area to look cohesive again.
- Over time, dust and other debris latch onto your carpet, which can eventually cause the delicate fibres to deteriorate. Removing this built-up dirt can increase the longevity of your carpet while keeping it in pristine condition.
- The majority of the allergens that get stuck in your carpet enter into the air you breathe, leading to respiratory problems and allergic reactions. The high-quality products used in our carpet cleaning in Melbourne, kill these harmful allergens and leaves your carpet sanitised.
- Unfortunately, DIY vacuuming only gets rid of surface dirt. Our services remove all the dirt and bacteria embedded deep within your carpets and remove stubborn odours.
- A common occurrence with carpets is stains caused by coffee, wine, and pets. Our techniques remove these stains, resulting in the revival of your floors.
- Many cheaper or outdated cleaning systems can leave product residue post-clean. We use state-of-the-art equipment paired with the most effective materials to achieve the best results.
A room can look outdated or dingy when its carpet is dirty and can decrease an area’s ambience. Not only do we renew your carpet, but in the process, we light up your entire room.
Key Questions to Ask OZ Carpet Cleaning About Steam Cleaning
Depending on the area, we recommend a thorough cleaning every six months to ensure a fresh environment throughout each season.
- Are all cleaning methods the same? There are two main methods, dry cleaning and hot water extraction. We focus on the extraction method for tougher jobs as it delivers high temperatures with high pressure, killing any harmful allergens and removing them from your carpet.
- How long will my carpet take to dry? Carpets usually take around eight hours to completely dry. Moving your furniture back or walking on the carpet before then could cause dirt to stick to the damp fibres. Dry cleaning will take around two hours to dry.
- What chemicals do you use to clean? Our range of eco-friendly materials is safe for children and pets while still providing a thorough clean.
Why Trust OZ Carpet Cleaning Regarding Steam Cleaning in Melbourne
A carpet can hold up to four times its weight in dust, soil, dead skin cells, and many other allergens. Regular cleaning is important to not only keep your carpets in good condition but also to keep your health in check. Many of us overlook the harmful debris that harbours in our carpets. To book your same-day carpet cleaning, contact us.